[su_column size=”1/1″ ]
Fire Insurance Claims
Fires can be devastating and leave long-term damage to your building. Flames spread fast and the damages can escalate or leaving your assets with serious smoke damage. I Am Claims manage the fire insurance claims process on your behalf. That may cover re-location, replacement of stock and compensation.
Here To Help with your fire insurance claim
I Am Claims Manage The Whole Commercial Fire Insurance Claims Process
Fires can cause devastation and leave long term damage to your home. If you have to make fire insurance claims you have to make sure that it covers you fully. All the loss and damage caused will be taken into account and we will strive to make sure you receive enough to cover all of your losses. I Am Claims manage the whole fire insurance claim process, which can cover re-housing, replacement belongings and compensation.
At I Am Claims, Your Commercial Fire Insurance Claim Is Prepared By Us
With I Am Claims we take your headache and stress away. As the cause of a fire is difficult to determine, your insurer might find reason to use this to reduce your claims value. This is where I Am Claims steps in.
We Appoint A Professional To Assess The Damages And Prepare A List Of Repairs
We ensure that all repairs are carried out properly. If not the damages may be long lasting.
• Secure your property to protect it from further damages
• Negotiate your claim and all issues regarding the building, its contents and any business interruption
• Work with your insurer to ensure you receive the full claim
• Get insurers to accept liability as soon as possible
• We highlight items in your claim that are often overlooked by insurers
• Appoint specialist surveyors
• Ensure that cleaning companies do a thorough job
• Arrange for temporary accommodation
A Professional Fire Claims Service
At ‘I Am Claims’, your fire insurance claims are prepared by us. We take a lot of the headache and stress away. The cause of a fire is difficult to determine and your insurer could use this to reduce the value of your claim. This is where ‘I Am Claims’ steps in. Our loss assessors are qualified to tackle fire insurance claims on your behalf. We debate hard to secure the information and compensation that you need to take control of your life.
How we help with fire insurance claims.
Fire insurance claims and damage repair involve clearing ash and debris from the property as well as well as the salvaging process. Often our fire damage contractors discover water damage after the cleaning up process has been carried out. This then needs to be followed by a drying-off period before the damaged surfaces or structures can be repaired.
Large fire insurance claims usually require the collective knowledge and and expertise of different fire damage specialists. I Am Claims have long-standing contractors that we’ve worked with her many years, that we can call in to carry out each aspect of the job to the appropriate specifications, making sure all fire insurance claims are resolved to a high standard.
What we do for fire insurance claims?
We appoint a professional to assess the damage and prepare a list of repairs; We ensure that all repairs are carried our properly. If not the damages may be long lasting.
- Secure your Building to protect it from further damages.
- Negotiate all fire insurance claims, and all issues regarding the building, its contents and any business interruption.
- Work with your insurer to ensure you receive your full claim.
- Get insurers to accept liability as soon as possible, so you can start receiving interim payments to help you maintain your cash flow.
- We highlight items in your claims that are often overlooked by insurers.
- Demonstrate the economic validity of ‘increased costs of working’ coverage.
- Assess all of the full damages. A faire can damage structures and leave long lasting problems. Our expert chartered surveyors carry out a thorough investigation, highlighting defects that may prove dangerous.
- Appoint specialist surveyors who operate with your best interests. We work with them to make sure everything is accounted for.
- Ensure that cleaning companies do a thorough job once the claim has ceased.[/su_column]