House insurance claim – Residential Storm Damage
Storms yield strong winds that topple trees, They break the buildings and bridges that support our infrastructure. Your home, health and way of life may be reduced to rubble. Make sure your house insurance claim covers all loss and damage.
Our house insurance claims services
The house insurance claim is prepared and negotiated with your insurer and adjuster, which is a distressing time for you. As a storm affects the entire community your insurer may not wish to compensate everybody. They will almost certainly search for any variable that places you, the policyholder at a disadvantage to reduce the value of your claim. This is where ‘I Am Claims” steps in.
Our team of experienced loss assessors tackle the house insurance claim on your behalf. We negotiate hard to ensure you’re supplied the correct information and compensation. Now you can re-gain control of your life.
At ‘I Am Claims’ we specialise in house insurance claim cases and are committed to secure your full claim. We take emergency measures to prevent further losses; we confirm your house is accounted for and is re-instated properly; we ensure your claim isn’t adjusted and is fully paid for.
How we help with Storm damage – House insurance claim
We appoint a professional to direct repairs; if not performed properly, it can cause further damages like damp and rot.
- Secure your property to protect it from further damages.
- Secure your Building to protect it from further damages.
- Negotiate your claim, and all issues regarding the building, its contents and any business interruption.
- Work with your insurer to ensure you receive your full claim.
- Get insurers to accept liability as soon as possible, so you can start receiving interim payments to get your life back on track
- We highlight items in your claims that are often overlooked by insurers.
- Assess all of the full damages. A storm can damage structures and leave long lasting problems. Our expert chartered surveyors carry out a thorough investigation, highlighting defects that may prove dangerous.
- Appoint specialist surveyors who operate with your best interests. We work with them to make sure everything is accounted for.
- Ensure that cleaning companies do a thorough job once the claim has ceased.
- Arrange for temporary accommodation whilst repairs ensue.