Use an Insurance Claim Handler for an impact damage claims and any other domestic or commercial claims.
Michael Stitt, Insurance claim Handler. Impact damage claims, if not handled correctly can lead to serious damage that can affect your home and structure. It can leave important parts of your home out of commission which may impact on everyday life. I Am Claims are a professional insurance claim handler (loss assessor), we ensures all impact damage claims are met by the insurance company so you can get back to normal life as soon as possible.
A Professional insurance claim handler Service for impact damage claims.
At ‘I Am Claims’, your property insurance claims are prepared by us on your behalf. With ‘I Am Claims’, we take a lot of the headache and stress away. As the cause of impact damage claims may be challenging to determine, your insurance may find cause to dismiss your claim. This is where ‘I Am Claims’ steps in.
Our team of loss assessors tackle any tricky issues. We negotiate hard. We ensure you receive the correct level of compensation.
At ‘I Am Claims’ we specialise in commercial property insurance claims. We can take emergency measures to get you up and running as soon as possible or prevent further losses. We confirm all areas of your business is accounted for and is re-instated properly. We ensure your claim isn’t adjusted and is fully compensated. At ‘I Am Claims’ we also specialise in property impact damage claims and are committed to protect your full claim. We take measures to avoid more losses. We confirm your building is accounted for and re-installed properly. We ensure your impact damage claims isn’t adjusted and is subsidised.
How insurance consultancy can help with impact damages
We appoint a professional to assess the impact damage claim and prepare a list of repairs; We ensure that all repairs are carried our properly. We also:
- Source temporary housing for you whilst repairs ensue. You may receive emergency finance at this time.
- Bring in experts to assess the damage – see more >>>.
- Compile all paper-work, ensuring you receive the full claim.
- Negotiate with the insurance, completing the settlement on your behalf
- Advise trusted contractors that restore your property to its former glory.
- Remember to call an insurance claim handler first to ensure the best deal for your business. We’d prefer to accompany you to all meetings with the insurance company and their loss adjuster.