Insurance claim help & advice for storm damage
Storms can affect us at any point throughout the year, if you are struck by the forces of nature here are a few simple steps you should check to evaluate the storm damage to your property and if you need insurance claim help & advice.
- Check your properties exterior for cracking, chipping or dents and do this at different times of the day when the lighting is different to make sure you don’t miss anything.
- Look out for damaged or detached trims and gutters around the outside of your property.
- Check your roof for indicators of storm damage including holes in your roof, leaks in your ceilings, or missing roof tiles.
- Look at your driveway for chips and cracks in the concrete as well as any walkways.
- Take pictures of any storm damage to your home as it is important to document as much as possible.
If you require assistance with a storm damage insurance claim and need to know exactly what you are entitled too, then I Am Claims Consultants are here to help.
Let us take care of everything, not only will we handle your storm insurance claim from start to finish but we can arrange building repairs and help provide stability and stress relief for when you need it the most.
Everyone thinks it will never happen to me, but when it does I Am Claims are here to help. Call us on our 24 hour emergency number 01282 452240 and we will meet you to evaluate your claim without obligation. We operate on a no win, no fee basis and our fees are purely success based on a percentage of what we recover for you.
Our mission is to provide insurance claim help & advice giving you peace of mind with a “friendly,” “supportive,” and “professional” approach to managing your claim.