Insurance claims management for house fire damage can pay dividends
People assume it will never happen to them but unfortunately everybody’s home is at risk of fire. Smoking, faulty appliances, overloaded sockets and cooking accidents are just a few reasons why house fires occur each day.
Follow these simple steps to help reduce the chance of a fire happening in your home;
- Make sure you have fully functional smoke alarms that are tested regularly with the batteries changed at least once a year
- Check around your home to make sure that your power sockets aren’t overloaded with plugs
- Ensure that any lamps you are using have the correct bulb wattage and that you’re not exceeding the recommended amount
- Make sure all space heaters are turned off if you are away from your home or asleep at night
- Check all electrical cords to make sure they aren’t damaged or frayed
If you are unfortunate enough to suffer a residential fire then you may need assistance with your claim with an insurance claims management company such as I Am Claims Consultants.
We can take care of everything, not only will we handle your fire insurance claim from start to finish but we can arrange salvaging damaged contents, arrange building repairs and help provide stability and stress relief for when you need it the most.
Everyone thinks house fire damage will never happen to them, but when it does I Am Claims are here to help. Call us on our 24 hour emergency number 01282 452240 and we will meet you to evaluate your claim without obligation. We operate on a no win, no fee basis and our fees are purely success based on a percentage of what we recover for you.
Our mission is to provide peace of mind with a “friendly,” “supportive,” and “professional” approach to managing your claim.